Ancient Labyrinth - A Path To Transformation
About the Labyrinth
The Labyrinth As A Path For Transformation
The Labyrinth walk is an opportunity to reflect on where you are in life at the present moment. It provides an opportunity to reflect on your feelings, relationships, questions and dreams. Placing one foot in front of the other quiets the mind to hear
the body's inner voice. While walking, simply ask the question, "What is the message my body is giving me now?" Getting in touch with your inner spirit is an invitation to grow.
- Take time before you enter the labyrinth to be still
- Look to the centre – create a sense of purpose – see your goal
- Enter the labyrinth
- Be aware of the rhythm of your movement– be aware of the rhythm of the circle taking you one way then back the other
- As you move toward the centre, meditate upon what you have to bring to God
- At the centre, be still in the presence of God at your centre
- When ready, move back out of the labyrinth, meditating upon what God has given you
- Take time to be still once you have left the labyrinth and offer thanksgiving.